After entering the Indian tablet market in 2011, Zync Global, one of India’s leading technology providers and low cost tablet maker has kick- started the New Year 2014 with the launch of their second device in the phablet category- ZyncZ605. Armed with 800×480 Pixels Resolution, DDR3 RAM and has GSM SIM Support (2G & 3G Network Connectivity), this phablet will not burn a hole in your pocket as it is available at an affordable price point of Rs. 7,999. One of the highlights of the device is its 6.5″ TFT Capacitive Multi-Touch Screen, which makes it more user friendly for users to handle. Such a design is intended to give viewers more viewing angles and a realistic viewing experience. The new dual-core phablet is now available for sale in India and will be available for purchase on various e-commerce websites such as Snapdeal.com, HomeShop18.com, naaptol.com, shopclues.com etc.
Backing the device is a 2500mAh battery which the company claims can deliver up to 6 hours of talk time on 2G network (data) while 2.5 hours on 3G network. (Including video calling). The device runs on the Android 4.2 Jelly Bean operating system and comes with 512 MB RAM. The internal memory of the device is 4 GB, which can be further expanded up to 32 GB with a microSD card. The phablet comes with a 2MP PureView camera with Optical Image Stabilization and 0.3MP Secondary Camera. The device also has a soft and textured-touch back cover with a piano finish and delicate stitching to its looks. It is slimmer and lighter and weighs 250 grams. The connectivity suite of Zync Z 605 includesFacebook, Twitter, Viber and Whatsapp.
Speaking on the occasion Amul Mohan Mittal, Co-Founder, Zync Global said “With a 6.5 -inch display and good set of features, the Z 605 comes as a tough competitor to a number of other players offering phablets housing similar set of specifications at a much lower price point. Z 605 does assure to elevate user experience in terms of features, content and services. Our history of delivering quality products are a testimony of our commitment towards our consumers. In the recent past we have seen a paradigm shift in the usage of technology like tablets, PCs and smart phones to Phablets, amongst the youth in India. Keeping in sync with the latest technological trends, we, at Zync Global, always attempt to launch more innovative products at an affordable cost, to offer the best deal possible to our valued customers.”
With the launch of Z605, Zync has created a tough competition for its other phablet makers like Micromax, Karbonn, Lava and Xolo, who are gaining huge success in this budget segment. Zync’s primary focus is on product development, innovation, quality and customization to stay ahead of the curve. The tablet will be available at various retail outlets/distribution centers and support centers across the country in over 20+ states.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls