Built with design precision, the Micromax MAd A94 – priced at Rs 8,490 – sports a 4.5 inch full touch screen sporting a 5MP rear and front camera allowing users to capture all their favorite moments in supreme clarity.
With a simple 4 step process, Micromax MAd A94 allows users to watch advertisements and earn points from every advertisement one views, which then can be converted into rupees. The money will eventually will be credited into their postpaid/pre-paid accounts. With one time registration, the service will work for all opted-in subscribers across all telecom operators.
Commenting on the launch, Rahul Sharma, Co-founder, Micromax said “With the launch of Micromax MAd, we aim to create a powerful medium to interact, engage, entertain and connect with the consumers by lending them our ears to voice their areas of interest, preferences and incentivizing it for them through reward.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
He further said, “This service would provide a high engagement communication channel for the brands to break away from the clutter. It is also going to prove to be a game changer for operator eco-system who are looking at newer and innovative ways to help them improve their profitability from every user. This unique service would also prove to be very significant for mobile eco-systems by solving the problem of ARPU (Average revenue per user), and contributing to the overall profitability.
Price: Rs 8490