Flipkart Internet Pvt. Ltd, India’s largest e-commerce marketplace and Motorola Mobility today announced the launch of Moto G in India. Moto G will be available to consumers in India exclusively through Flipkart from 6th February, 2014.
“This exclusive partnership with Motorola Mobility is in continuation of our commitment to bring the very best in selection and service to our customers. For the first time a global brand has tied up with an exclusive online partner in India. The power of Motorola and Flipkart now brings this exceptional phone at an exceptional price to our customers.”, says Sachin Bansal, Co-founder and CEO, Flipkart.
Moto G, priced for the Indian market at Rs. 12,499 (8 GB) and Rs. 13,999 (16 GB), offers a premium smartphone experience that comes for a third of the price of the current high-end phones and includes:
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
A brilliant 4.5-inch HD display – the sharpest in its class – that goes edge-to-edge so you can enjoy movies, photos, video chats and more.
The newest Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 400 processor featuring a quad-core CPU for seamless multitasking and enjoying the web, videos and games, with all-day battery life.
Android 4.3 Jellybean, the most up to date Android of any phone in its class, with a guaranteed upgrade to Android 4.4 KitKat just weeks after launch.
Stylish design with a comfortable curved back and interchangeable coloured back covers
Dual SIM support gives you the option to choose your network.
Protected with the latest Corning Gorilla Glass and water-repellent nano-coating inside and out
People all around the world want to be a part of the mobile Internet so they can access the world’s information, share, and connect with the things that matter to them. But value-conscious customers who don’t want to pay a lot of money for a high-end smartphone usually have two options. The first is to buy inexpensive, new smartphones made with technology that doesn’t do justice to modern apps and experiences like navigation, video chat and games. The second is to buy “low cost” versions of premium products that were released a few years ago and are thus already obsolete.
On the event, Magnus Ahlqvist, GM of EMEA and Asia Pac, Motorola Mobility commented, “We think everybody deserves to experience mobile Internet at its best, and price shouldn’t stand in the way of anyone owning a technologically advanced smartphone. Moto G promises its users a best-in-class mobile experience at an unbelievable price and we couldn’t think of a better launch partner than Flipkart India’s largest e-commerce marketplace and a leader in smartphone sales in India.”
The Indian e-commerce market grew by 88% in 2013 and stands at $ 16 billion today. E-commerce is definitely poised to emerge as the preferred mode of shopping for Indian Internet users – and Flipkart, with 1 crore registered users, daily visitors of more than 10 lakhs and a million monthly shipments to over 100 Indian cities is at the forefront of this change. In fact, this launch re-emphasizes the mainstream status that Flipkart and e-commerce has achieved in this country.