Flipkart Internet Pvt. Ltd, India’s largest e-commerce marketplace and Motorola Mobility today announced the launch of Moto G in India. Moto G will be available to consumers in India exclusively through Flipkart from 6th February, 2014.
“This exclusive partnership with Motorola Mobility is in continuation of our commitment to bring the very best in selection and service to our customers. For the first time a global brand has tied up with an exclusive online partner in India. The power of Motorola and Flipkart now brings this exceptional phone at an exceptional price to our customers.”, says Sachin Bansal, Co-founder and CEO, Flipkart.
Moto G, priced for the Indian market at Rs. 12,499 (8 GB) and Rs. 13,999 (16 GB), offers a premium smartphone experience that comes for a third of the price of the current high-end phones and includes:
A brilliant 4.5-inch HD display – the sharpest in its class – that goes edge-to-edge so you can enjoy movies, photos, video chats and more.
The newest Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 400 processor featuring a quad-core CPU for seamless multitasking and enjoying the web, videos and games, with all-day battery life.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Android 4.3 Jellybean, the most up to date Android of any phone in its class, with a guaranteed upgrade to Android 4.4 KitKat just weeks after launch.
Stylish design with a comfortable curved back and interchangeable coloured back covers
Dual SIM support gives you the option to choose your network.
Protected with the latest Corning Gorilla Glass and water-repellent nano-coating inside and out
People all around the world want to be a part of the mobile Internet so they can access the world’s information, share, and connect with the things that matter to them. But value-conscious customers who don’t want to pay a lot of money for a high-end smartphone usually have two options. The first is to buy inexpensive, new smartphones made with technology that doesn’t do justice to modern apps and experiences like navigation, video chat and games. The second is to buy “low cost” versions of premium products that were released a few years ago and are thus already obsolete.
On the event, Magnus Ahlqvist, GM of EMEA and Asia Pac, Motorola Mobility commented, “We think everybody deserves to experience mobile Internet at its best, and price shouldn’t stand in the way of anyone owning a technologically advanced smartphone. Moto G promises its users a best-in-class mobile experience at an unbelievable price and we couldn’t think of a better launch partner than Flipkart India’s largest e-commerce marketplace and a leader in smartphone sales in India.”
The Indian e-commerce market grew by 88% in 2013 and stands at $ 16 billion today. E-commerce is definitely poised to emerge as the preferred mode of shopping for Indian Internet users – and Flipkart, with 1 crore registered users, daily visitors of more than 10 lakhs and a million monthly shipments to over 100 Indian cities is at the forefront of this change. In fact, this launch re-emphasizes the mainstream status that Flipkart and e-commerce has achieved in this country.