It seems the success of Moto G has made Indian manufacturers take the e-commerce route more seriously. Now, Karbonn Mobiles has tied up with global retail giant Amazon to launch its Titanium Hexa smartphone exclusively on Amazon.in.
Pre-orders for the device will start from Tuesday and as part of the tie-up, Karbonn will start making the Amazon application available on its next generation smartphones starting with Titanium Hexa, priced at Rs 16,990.
“By making the Amazon App natively available on our Karbonn ‘Smart’ range, we wish to transform the way consumers
shop and bring the convenience of anytime, anywhere shopping right to their fingertips,” Karbonn Mobiles Executive Director Shashin Devsare said in a statement. The device is based on Android KitKat operating system.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
“We are very excited to partner with Karbonn to offer the Amazon mobile shopping app to its customers and making the
latest smartphone Titanium Hexa available exclusively on http://www.amazon.in,” Amazon India VP and Country Manager Amit