Karbonn Mobiles and global retail giant Amazon have entered into a deal wherein the domestic handset player will launch its Titanium Hexa smartphone exclusively on Amazon.in.
Pre-orders for the device will start from Tuesday and as part of the tie-up, Karbonn will start making the Amazon application available on its next generation smartphones starting with Titanium Hexa, priced at Rs 16,990.
“By making the Amazon App natively available on our Karbonn ‘Smart’ range we wish to transform the way consumers shop and bring the convenience of anytime, anywhere shopping right to their fingertips,” Karbonn Mobiles Executive Director Shashin Devsare said in a statement.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The device is based on Android KitKat operating system.
“We are very excited to partner with Karbonn to offer the Amazon mobile shopping app to its customers and making the latest smartphone Titanium Hexa available exclusively on http://www.amazon.in,” Amazon India VP and Country Manager Amit Agarwal said.