Here is another phone for the selfie junkies. Karbonn Titanium S19 is the first in the Indian manufacturer’s ‘Selfie’ range and promises professional camera features and hardware.
The phone has a Sony 13MP rear camera and a 5MP front camera enabled with IR film to ensure “impeccable selfies and seamless video-calling”.
The camera features Voice Capture and Live Photo Mode, a built-in BSI Sensor to take clear pictures in extremely low light conditions along with F2.0 big aperture support for 1080P quality images. The Titanium S19 has a 5-Inch HD IPS OGS screen.
The phone is powered by Android KitKat 4.4 OS, 1GB RAM, 8GB internal storage expandable up to 32GB, 1.3 GHz Quad Core processor, Dual SIM support, Wi-Fi, powerful 2000 mAh battery and 3G-network. The phone is priced Rs 8999.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More