Here is another phone for the selfie junkies. Karbonn Titanium S19 is the first in the Indian manufacturer’s ‘Selfie’ range and promises professional camera features and hardware.
The phone has a Sony 13MP rear camera and a 5MP front camera enabled with IR film to ensure “impeccable selfies and seamless video-calling”.
The camera features Voice Capture and Live Photo Mode, a built-in BSI Sensor to take clear pictures in extremely low light conditions along with F2.0 big aperture support for 1080P quality images. The Titanium S19 has a 5-Inch HD IPS OGS screen.
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
The phone is powered by Android KitKat 4.4 OS, 1GB RAM, 8GB internal storage expandable up to 32GB, 1.3 GHz Quad Core processor, Dual SIM support, Wi-Fi, powerful 2000 mAh battery and 3G-network. The phone is priced Rs 8999.