Karbonn has launched two pocket-friendly smartphones running Android 4.4 KitKat OS- Karbonn A1+ Super and A5 Turbo. At a price of Rs 3,490, Karbonn A1+ Super sports a 3.5-inch HVGA capacitive display. Based on a 1.3 GHz dual core processor, the A1+ Super features a 3 MP rear camera with flash, front VGA camera, dual SIM support and memory expandable up to 32 GB.
On the other hand, the A5 Turbo houses a 1 GHz processor and comes with support for 3G network. Other features include 3 MP rear camera, dual SIM support, 3.5-inch HVGA capacitive display, 32 GB expandable memory and is priced at Rs 3,290. Both the smartphone models comes with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB support, G-sensor, proximity sensor.
“As a large segment of consumer is still shifting from feature phones to smartphones, they are looking for devices at affordable prices. We are looking forward to capture this nascent market with Karbonn A1+ Super and Karbonn A5 Turbo,” said Shashin Devsare, executive director, Karbonn.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing