If you own an iPhone 5 then you might consider checking whether the battery of the device is okay or not. Apple has made an official announcement that “a very small percentage of iPhone 5 devices may suddenly experience shorter battery life or need to be charged more frequently.”
The Cupertino-based tech giant has announced a free battery replacement program to check the issue. The battery replacement process will begin from August 22 in U.S. and China. In India and other countries, Apple will start replacing batteries from August 29.
If you have feel that your iPhone 5 battery backup is unexpected low or the phone needs to be charged more frequently, you can check it out here by providing the serial number of handset.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
Apple has stated that iPhone 5 handsets, within a limited serial number range, sold between September 2012 and January 2013 are affected.
Head towards Apple Retail Stores, Authorized Apple Service Providers or AppleCare to claim replacement of the battery.