If you own an iPhone 5 then you might consider checking whether the battery of the device is okay or not. Apple has made an official announcement that “a very small percentage of iPhone 5 devices may suddenly experience shorter battery life or need to be charged more frequently.”
The Cupertino-based tech giant has announced a free battery replacement program to check the issue. The battery replacement process will begin from August 22 in U.S. and China. In India and other countries, Apple will start replacing batteries from August 29.
If you have feel that your iPhone 5 battery backup is unexpected low or the phone needs to be charged more frequently, you can check it out here by providing the serial number of handset.
Apple has stated that iPhone 5 handsets, within a limited serial number range, sold between September 2012 and January 2013 are affected.
Head towards Apple Retail Stores, Authorized Apple Service Providers or AppleCare to claim replacement of the battery.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest