At its March 21 special event, Apple announced a new smaller 4-inch iPhone which it called as iPhone SE. Now we finally know what SE stands for, courtesy Jason Cipriani.
Phil Schiller just told me the “SE” stands for “Special Edition” @FortuneTech
— Jason Cipriani (@MrCippy) March 21, 2016
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
- 24 Maoists Killed In Encounter In Odisha
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
Apple’s senior vice president of marketing, Phil Schiller has confirmed that SE stands for ‘Special Edition’. Phil confirmed the name to journalist Jason Cipriani.
The 4-inch iPhone was supposedly called iPhone 5SE but the company renamed it to iPhone SE. This is the first iDevice to drop numeral from its name.
Apple iPhone SE comes with a 4-inch Retina display and is powered by Apple A9 chip. It has 2GB RAM and comes in 16 or 64GB storage option.
Apple iPhone SE is expected to be available in India from April 8 at a starting price of Rs 39,000.
Highly Recommended: iPhone SE first impression: Apple iPhone 5S gets innards of iPhone 6s