The blog posted a screenshot showing an error message that appeared when users tried to install the latest version of the operating system for iPhone, iPad and the iPod touch.
Earlier Apple said it won’t release watchOS 2, an updated operating system for the Apple Watch, on Wednesday as planned after it discovered a bug in development.
- Apple says sorry for slowing down older iPhones, slashes price of batteries
- Apple faces lawsuits in US for slowing down old iPhones: All you need to know
- Apple sued in Israel for deliberately slowing older iPhones
- Apple plans to create integrated apps for iPhone, iPad and Mac
- Apple iOS 11.2.1, tvOS 11.2.1 updates now ready to download, fixes HomeKit bug
- Apple iOS 11.2 update now out for iPhones, iPads: How to install, top features, and more
9to5Mac adds that “even Apple developers using the iOS 9 GM seed released last week were unable to update to today’s release over-the-air.”
Another report on ZDNET says that the issue is not affecting those using the iTunes update option, and is only affecting those trying out the OTA update.
Let us know in the comments if you are facing issues with the iOS 9 update.
With Reuters inputs