The blog posted a screenshot showing an error message that appeared when users tried to install the latest version of the operating system for iPhone, iPad and the iPod touch.
Earlier Apple said it won’t release watchOS 2, an updated operating system for the Apple Watch, on Wednesday as planned after it discovered a bug in development.
- Apple iOS 11.0.2 released, fixes iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus crackling sound issue
- Apple iOS 11.0.1 now out for iPhone, iPad: Fixes Exchange mail issue, and more
- Apple's iOS 11 software update: Here are four things that you need to know
- Apple iOS 11 makes iPad much more productive with these 5 new features
- Apple iOS 11's top features: Revamped Control Center, Dock on iPad and more
- iOS 11 update for iPhone, iPad: Compatible devices, how to download, install
9to5Mac adds that “even Apple developers using the iOS 9 GM seed released last week were unable to update to today’s release over-the-air.”
Another report on ZDNET says that the issue is not affecting those using the iTunes update option, and is only affecting those trying out the OTA update.
Let us know in the comments if you are facing issues with the iOS 9 update.
With Reuters inputs