Huawei is on the verge of announcing of its next flagship smartphone, Mate 9 on November 3. Huawei, the leading smartphone maker in China has already started sending out media invites for its event in Munich, Germany. With Mate 9, Huawei is widely reported to bring some advancements to Mate 8 and add Leica’s dual rear camera setup to the mix. Ahead of the official announcement, Huawei Mate 9 has leaked in a purple colour – which could well be the first to sport this colour. After rose gold, black and blue, smartphone industry might be planning to push purple as the new colour variant. The image tweeted by Evan Blass Huawei Mate 9 is not exactly purple but rather a darker version of rose gold colour.
Huawei Mate 9 is reportedly hitting the stores in two display variants – one with regular flat screen display and another variant with dual edge curved display. It is highly possible that Huawei is taking a page from Samsung’s book for its next flagship. Huawei Mate 9 is also reported to feature a 5.9 or 6-inch display with an option for Gold, White and Graphite colour options.
Huawei Mate 9 is likely to be powered by company’s latest HiSilicon Kirin 960 processor with an option of 4 or 6GB RAM. The smartphone will be available in options of 64/128/256GB storage. The flagship model in the series will feature 6GB RAM and 256GB storage. Huawei Mate 9 is certain to feature the Leica branded dual rear camera setup first seen on P9. The smartphone is also likely to get top notch connectivity options and maybe support for 5G modem.
Huawei Mate 9 pic.twitter.com/gK5M3yRTcq
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
— Evan Blass (@evleaks) October 22, 2016
It is unclear whether Huawei Mate 9 will launch with Android 7.0 Nougat or Marshmallow but considering Huawei’s update record, it is safe to assume that the device will have latest flavour of Android. The smartphone is also tipped to feature a beefy battery for day long heavy use.