Huawei unveiled its latest flagship smartphone-Huawei Ascend P7 which comes with a 5-inch full HD display, a 8MP front-facing and 13MP rear-facing camera with top-notch features.
Huawei said that at 6.5mm slim, and corning Gorilla Glass 3, Ascend P7 sets a new record as one of the slimmest 4G LTE-enabled smartphones in the market.
P7 boasts a 5-inch FHD touchscreen display with 1920 x 1080 resolution, 445ppi and 16:9 aspect ratio enough to provide intense visual experience.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Huawei said that the 13MP rear camera offers professional digital SLRs features like autofocus, white balance, and noise reduction for beautifully-optimized photos under any conditions.
Ascend P7 integrates Sony’s 4th generation BSI sensor , Image Signal Processer (ISP), IMAGESmart 2.0 software and f/2.0 aperture on its 13MP 5P rear-facing camera to create unparalleled clear, rich pictures at night or indoors.
Double-click the down volume button while in locked mode to capture moments with Ultra Snapshot function, instead of spending time trying to unlock the screen.
Huawei said that users can take better selfies, or the ultimate group selfie -a “groufie” with the leading 8MP 5P non-spherical lens front-facing camera that comes with a panorama function for panoramic selfie shooting, and 10 level auto-facial enhancement in beauty mode.
Users can also take a selfie video with the 1080p HD video playback.
The phone also has a “Voice Photo” function which takes photos accompanied by 10-second audio clips for users to upload photos with special audio expressions on a variety of social media platforms.
For people seeking even faster and seamless connectivity, Huawei’s integrates a unique dual antenna design to improve signal reception.
P7 includes a 2500 mAh lithium polymer battery with power saving management functions to keep phone alive for a day.
Huawei also said that Phone has a super power-saving mode that enables Ascend P7 to adopt the most suitable use of power when it is running on less than 10 percent of the total battery. It will also stretch the remaining 10 percent of battery power to last 24 hours on standby.
P7 comes in a range of colors including black, white, and pink.
The recommended retail price of Huawei Ascend P7 is 449 euros and it will be available in China, UK, Italy from May with other markets to follow.