The HTC One M8 is expected to start selling in India from May 8. But there are some sources which seem to have found the phone selling online, that too at a discounted price.
We checked Flipkart, where the phone has apparently made an appearance, and found that the phone is marked ‘out of stock’. There is no discount either, for the site lists the phone at a price of Rs 49,900, the very price at which the phone was launched in India last week.
Incidentally, the report that is doing the rounds links to the same page, which shows that the phone is out of stock. It is common practice for e-commerce sites to list devices even before they are actually available for sale. That is just to get people to know that the same will be available on the site, when it is launched.
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
The post claims the phone has been listed at Rs 48,120, but they don’t have anything to substantiate the price cut, not even a screenshot.
The HTC One M8 is expected the Samsung Galaxy S5 and the iPhone 5s a good run for its money. But let us all wait for the phone to be available in India and not jump the gun.