HTC has started teasing One M10 launch. While HTC was rumoured to launch One M10 at MWC 2016, it only launched a couple of smartphones in the budget segment. Now, the company has put out a tweet with an all-back background, which shows the outline of an a smartphone with rounded metal unibody design. There’s also HTC logo and #powerof10 written below.
— HTC (@htc) February 24, 2016
New pictures of HTC smartphone, what could be the company’s 2016 flagship – One M10 – have already been put out by Evan Blass on his twitter handle @evleaks.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
The leaked images, which show the white colour variant of the device, appears no different than HTC One A9 launched in 2015. This basically means that HTC will stick to the same design except that the BoomSound stereo speakers on the front has been dropped by the company.
“Let’s call it HTC One M10 in white. pic.twitter.com/lGfIM5SSpX,” Evan Blass’ tweet on February 18 said. The picture shows a white colour smartphone.
Let’s call it HTC One M10 in white. pic.twitter.com/lGfIM5SSpX
— Evan Blass (@evleaks) February 18, 2016
If rumours are anything to be believed then, the One M10 has been codenamed as Perfume. Also, according to rumours, the smartphone will run the latest Android version, Marshmallow 6.0.1 on top of HTC’s Sense UI.
According to a VentureBeat report, the rumoured specs of the device include an integrated fingerprint scanner in the home button similar to the one in A9, Snapdragon 820 chipset, 4GB RAM and a 1440×2560 AMOLED display.
It is unlikely that HTC will announce its One M10 at the ongoing Mobile World Congress in Barcelona. Rumours suggest that the device is slated to unveil in April at an event in London but of course we do not know that for sure, since the company has made no official announcement.