HTC has started teasing One M10 launch. While HTC was rumoured to launch One M10 at MWC 2016, it only launched a couple of smartphones in the budget segment. Now, the company has put out a tweet with an all-back background, which shows the outline of an a smartphone with rounded metal unibody design. There’s also HTC logo and #powerof10 written below.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
— HTC (@htc) February 24, 2016
New pictures of HTC smartphone, what could be the company’s 2016 flagship – One M10 – have already been put out by Evan Blass on his twitter handle @evleaks.
The leaked images, which show the white colour variant of the device, appears no different than HTC One A9 launched in 2015. This basically means that HTC will stick to the same design except that the BoomSound stereo speakers on the front has been dropped by the company.
“Let’s call it HTC One M10 in white. pic.twitter.com/lGfIM5SSpX,” Evan Blass’ tweet on February 18 said. The picture shows a white colour smartphone.
Let’s call it HTC One M10 in white. pic.twitter.com/lGfIM5SSpX
— Evan Blass (@evleaks) February 18, 2016
If rumours are anything to be believed then, the One M10 has been codenamed as Perfume. Also, according to rumours, the smartphone will run the latest Android version, Marshmallow 6.0.1 on top of HTC’s Sense UI.
According to a VentureBeat report, the rumoured specs of the device include an integrated fingerprint scanner in the home button similar to the one in A9, Snapdragon 820 chipset, 4GB RAM and a 1440×2560 AMOLED display.
It is unlikely that HTC will announce its One M10 at the ongoing Mobile World Congress in Barcelona. Rumours suggest that the device is slated to unveil in April at an event in London but of course we do not know that for sure, since the company has made no official announcement.