HTC Desire 626 Dual SIM is powered by 1.7 GHz Octa-Core processor coupled with 2GB RAM, 16GB ROM, expandable up to 32GB via microSD card. The smartphone features a two-tone colour unibody. It sports a 13 megapixel rear with with f/2.2 aperture and a 5 megapixel front camera. The device is backed by a 2,000 mAh battery.
The HTC Desire 626 supports two nano SIMs, 2G, 3G, 4G LTE, Bluetooth, WiFi, Motion G Sensor, Proximity and Ambient Light Sensor. It is available in in Blue Lagoon and White Birch colour variants.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
“Our customers are gradually looking for stylish 4G LTE enabled smartphones with faster processors, network speeds and outstanding battery life. They are creating and consuming rich video content and want greater freedom to personalise their smartphones. We know they love the flexibility that comes with expandable memory,” said Faisal Siddiqui, President, HTC South Asia.