HTC Desire 10 Pro and 10 evo have been launched in India. The smartphones feature an all-metal unibody that is water, splash, and dust resistant. The 10 evo comes with USB Type-C dual adaptive earphones and HTC BoomSound adaptive audio. “The Desire 10 Pro is inspired by many of the same innovations that have made the flagship HTC 10 so popular making it the most brilliant Desire ever. The HTC 10 evo also showcases the same focus on driving evolution of smartphones especially in terms of audio technology,” said Faisal Siddiqui, President-South Asia, HTC.
HTC Desire 10 Pro dual-SIM has a 5.5-inch Full HD display. It sports fingerprint scanner at the back that can be used to capture a selfie or start recording a selfie video. The Desire 10 Pro comes with a 20MP rear camera with Electronic Image Stabilization, auto HDR and laser autofocus. The front camera is 13MP, which comes with a new 150-degree wide selfie panorama mode. There’s built-in screen flash as well.
HTC Desire 10 Pro runs the MediaTek Helio P10 64-bit octa-core processor with 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage (expandable up to 2TB via microSD card). It is backed by a 3,000 mAh battery. The smartphone is available in stone black and polar white colour variants. HTC Desire 10 Pro runs Android 6.0 with HTC Sense on top. This is a dual-SIM smartphone with 4G LTE support.
HTC 10 evo features a 5.5-inch Quad HD display (2560 x 1440 pixels) protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5. The Pixel density is 534 ppi (pixel per inch). The smartphone has full metal unibody and comes with an IP57 rating.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
HTC 10 evo gets 16MP rear camera with OIS, PDAF and Pro mode and there’s an 8MP front camera. It is powered by a 3,200mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge technology. It runs Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box and will be available in gunmetal, and pearl gold colour variants.
HTC 10 evo runs Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 octa-core processor clocked up to 2.0 Ghz. The HTC 10 evo has 3GB RAM + 32GB ROM (of which about 23 GB is available for users) and it supports microSD up to 2TB.
HTC Desire 10 Pro will cost Rs 26,490 in India while the price for the HTC 10 evo smartphone has not been confirmed. On the HTC 10 evo, the company’s website lists it as coming soon for now. On the HTC 10 Pro smartphone, customers can sign up on the official HTC India website to know when the phone will be available.