HTC was the only major smartphone to not announce a flagship at Mobile World Congress 2016. The rumours suggest that the flagship launch isn’t that far.
HTC’s next flagship won’t be called M10 but simply HTC 10. The company has already sent out invite which reads, “Block your dates” for a date it has not revealed yet.
HTC is working on multiple changes for its next flagship to make it a really compelling one. HTC’s smartphone business is not really in great shape and the Taiwanese giant is pinning hopes on its next flagship.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
According to leaks by Onleaks, HTC is ditching on-screen navigation buttons in favour of physical buttons. The smartphone will also feature home button with fingerprint scanner embedded into it. It will feature the same chamfered aluminium design as HTC One A9. The HTC One A9 featured a design similar to Apple iPhone.
HTC has also claimed that its next flagship will have a compelling camera. In an interview with CNET, the company CFO Chialin Chang said the next HTC will feature a ‘very, very compelling camera’. HTC really tried to re-engineer smartphone cameras with its ultra-pixel camera but somehow it didn’t go down that well with consumers.
Now, Evan Blass (popularly known as @evleaks) has joined the rumour mill. He has posted detailed pictures of the device which shows four colours – carbon gray, glacier silver (white face), glacier silver (black face), topaz gold.
We are not sure what the HTC smartphone is called except that it is set to launch sometime very soon.