HTC was the only major smartphone to not announce a flagship at Mobile World Congress 2016. The rumours suggest that the flagship launch isn’t that far.
HTC’s next flagship won’t be called M10 but simply HTC 10. The company has already sent out invite which reads, “Block your dates” for a date it has not revealed yet.
HTC is working on multiple changes for its next flagship to make it a really compelling one. HTC’s smartphone business is not really in great shape and the Taiwanese giant is pinning hopes on its next flagship.
According to leaks by Onleaks, HTC is ditching on-screen navigation buttons in favour of physical buttons. The smartphone will also feature home button with fingerprint scanner embedded into it. It will feature the same chamfered aluminium design as HTC One A9. The HTC One A9 featured a design similar to Apple iPhone.
HTC has also claimed that its next flagship will have a compelling camera. In an interview with CNET, the company CFO Chialin Chang said the next HTC will feature a ‘very, very compelling camera’. HTC really tried to re-engineer smartphone cameras with its ultra-pixel camera but somehow it didn’t go down that well with consumers.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Now, Evan Blass (popularly known as @evleaks) has joined the rumour mill. He has posted detailed pictures of the device which shows four colours – carbon gray, glacier silver (white face), glacier silver (black face), topaz gold.
We are not sure what the HTC smartphone is called except that it is set to launch sometime very soon.