According to reports, the smartphone will start shipping from April 15, almost immediately after the launch.
Last month, Samsung, Xiaomi and LG all showcased their 2016 flagship devices at MWC 2016. Samsung’s Galaxy S7 and S7 edge have already reached the hands of several consumers, while Xiaomi’s Mi 5 is already shipping to users in China.
LG had announced that its G5 smartphone won’t launch before April and HTC seems to be squeezing in that schedule with its own ‘HTC 10’ smartphone.
Initial reports suggested that HTC’s next flagship smartphone won’t belong to One series, but rather will be called just ‘HTC 10’. It also will resemble the design of One A9 more than its predecessor, and sport a compelling camera.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
— HTC (@htc) March 23, 2016
HTC BoomSound technology will debut with its latest flagship device. HTC One A9 skipped BoomSound speakers.
There are also reports that claim HTC 10 to be faster than Samsung’s Galaxy S7 edge and Xiaomi’s Mi 5 in terms of benchmarks.
As for specs, HTC 10 is expected to launch with a 5.2-inch Quad HD display and will be powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 820 processor. The smartphone is expected to feature same 12MP rear camera already seen on Nexus 6P, and will be backed by a 3,000mAh battery.