Combining style with performance, Hewlett-Packard on Thursday unveiled its latest range of consumer notebooks and touch convertible PCs, along with a variety of colourful accessories for Indian consumers. These include the new HP Pavilion Notebook Series, Pavilion x360, Pavilion 23 All-in-One and the HP Envy 15 Notebook PC.
The new HP Pavilion Notebook series provides the benefits of a desktop PC in a sleek, colourful package. The devices feature a fashionable uni-body design that allows for less flex and stress on the device. The thin and light notebook PCs are targeted at youth, who want a combination of high performance and stylish design.
The new range comes with Beats audio and dual speakers and is available in a variety of colours including natural silver, snow white, aqua blue and vibrant red. Priced at Rs 39,990, the notebooks are currently available in the Indian market.
HP Pavilion x360 is a touch convertible PC featuring a 360-degree hinge that enables users to easily convert from notebook to a stand, tent or tablet mode with an optimised touchscreen. This Windows 8 device features an 11.6-inch LED antiglare widescreen, Pentium Quad Core Bay-Trail processor and 4 GB of RAM and a 500 GB hard disk drive.
The HP Envy 15 notebook is optimised for the Windows 8.1 touch experience, with a Full HD touchscreen display. It features HP’s patented Control Zone trackpad, optimised for Windows 8, allowing easy navigation for comfortable user experience. The new Envy notebook also comes with up to 1 TB of additional storage for more music, videos, and photos along with dual speakers and a subwoofer delivering Beats Audio experience. The device will be available in India from July 20, starting from Rs 62,990.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
HP Pavilion 23 AiO Desktop is designed for entertainment with a high-definition touchscreen and webcam. This device is ideal for movie viewing and web chatting. The desktop with a slim and trendy design will be available in the market from July 20 for Rs 67,990.
The company is providing a special 3-year accidental insurance policy along will all new notebooks at a price of Rs 999.
“Indian consumers are looking for devices that enable them to express their personality without compromising performance,” said Ketan Patel, Director, Computing Category, Printing and Personal Systems, HP India, adding, “Our latest line-up of consumer PCs delivers innovative design and a broad range of colour options for youth.”
“We definitely expect an increase in our market share with the new trendy range of notebooks,” he added.
It may be mentioned that HP has already signed up Bollywood actress Deepika Padukone to reach out to the cutomers.
Apart from the notebooks, HP unveiled a variety of accessories including speakers, headphones and headsets to match its new colourful notebook PC range. While the compact palm-sized USB and Bluetooth enabled speakers comes with a price tag of Rs 1,200 onwards, the headphones and headsets range starts from 1,900. The wireless speakers and headphones will be available in Indian market from August 7.
The company also extended colour quotient to include HP Slate 6 and HP Slate7 Voice Tabs by launching five new coloured back covers. The back covers come in pink, purple, green, blue and white and will be available in the Indian market from August 10 for Rs 1,199.