Ever heard of a phone that hates water? Well, we think the WickedLeak Wammy Passion ‘X’ could be the phone that fits this sobriquet. In fact, the company calls its device, the first Octa core from its stables, the world’s first Super Hydrophobic phone.
The phone uses AquaProtect Technology, a specialised process that applies a liquid repellent substance inside and outside the phone. This, the company claims, gives it a sustenance power of more than 30mins in water and any water based liquid.
“AquaProtect nano coating procedure coats all the internal and external components of the device with water-resistant molecular layer which is invisible to the naked eye (1/1000th the size of the Human hair). So it will survive most splashes and quick dips that would instantly destroy most smartphones. We see aquaprotect becoming and industry standard in the near future,” said Aditya Mehta, Founder,WickedLeak.
The Wammy Passion’X’ boasts of a 5-inch Full HD display, with a of MediaTek Octa Core (MTK6592) processor, 13 megapixel Full HD camera and a 2500mah battery. The phone will come with dual sim slots and will run Android 4.2 OS.
The phone will be available for Rs 22,500 on http://www.wickedleak.org/
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest