So, this is the Google Pixel and Pixel XL. While a lot of details of the phone have been out over the past few weeks ahead of the launch in San Francisco on Tuesday, thanks to Canadian carrier Bell some good images of the new flagship are also out.
While the photos have almost underlined the similarities with the iPhone, it is the first time that a photo of the white version has come to light. However, unlike the iPhone the Pixel does not have a home button. In fact, even the capacitive keys seem to be missing. The phone also showcases what seems to be Android Nougat 7.1 with circular icons and a more prominent placement for Google Now.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
The general expectation is that the smaller Pixel will have a 5-inch 1080p Full HD screen and will be powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 with 4 GB of RAM and 32 or 64 GB of storage. Cameras will be 12MP on the back and 8MP on the front. Android Police claims Pixel devices will come with a top mounted headphone jack and rear fingerprint scanner. The smartphone will be powered by a 2,770mAh and support USB-C port for charging.
So far it is unclear who will be the new partner for Google in making these phones. Earlier, Google has partnered with LG and HTC for its flagship devices.