According to The Verge, Google wants to put company’s search engine in the interface of its keyboard. This could well be the only way, Google can differentiate its keyboard from other offerings like SwiftKey and Swipe.
While it is unclear when Google plans to release the keyboard, there is also a possibility that this keyboard will never ever come to an iPhone. The prominent features of Google keyboard for iOS would be gesture-based typing which allows to slide finger from one letter to the next.
Also tapping on the Google logo gives access to traditional web search, says The Verge. The report also says that the design of the keyboard would be different from the Android version.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
However, third-party keyboards haven’t really been that successful on Apple’s mobile operating system. Most have been sluggish and Apple’s own keyboard has improved a great deal lately. It will be interesting if Google manages to buck the trend or ends up being just another app on the iOS catalogue.