Gionee Marathon M5 Lite with a smaller 4000 mAh battery and a 5-inch screen, which was launched China at Yuan 999, is now listed on the company’s India e-store as well. Gionee has priced the phone at Rs 12,999 in India and users can buy the device from Gionee’s India website here.
The bigger Gionee Marathon M5 has a 6020 mAh battery, while the M5 Lite comes with a 4000 mAh battery with a standby time of 39 days.
Gionee Marathon M5 Lite has a 5-inch HD screen, 3GB RAM and sports the MediaTek MT6735 quad-core processor. M5 Lite comes with 32 GB storage space (expandable to 128 GB), has an eight megapixel rear camera and five megapixel camera on the front. In China, the Yuan 999-priced version had only 1GB RAM and 16GB storage space.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
Gionee Marathon M5 Lite is also lighter at 182g compared to the 210g Marathon M5. The dimensions of the Marathon M5 Lite are 143 x 69.9 x 8.5 mm. This a dual-SIM smartphone that supports 4G LTE.