Gionee Marathon M5 Lite with a smaller 4000 mAh battery and a 5-inch screen, which was launched China at Yuan 999, is now listed on the company’s India e-store as well. Gionee has priced the phone at Rs 12,999 in India and users can buy the device from Gionee’s India website here.
The bigger Gionee Marathon M5 has a 6020 mAh battery, while the M5 Lite comes with a 4000 mAh battery with a standby time of 39 days.
Gionee Marathon M5 Lite has a 5-inch HD screen, 3GB RAM and sports the MediaTek MT6735 quad-core processor. M5 Lite comes with 32 GB storage space (expandable to 128 GB), has an eight megapixel rear camera and five megapixel camera on the front. In China, the Yuan 999-priced version had only 1GB RAM and 16GB storage space.
Gionee Marathon M5 Lite is also lighter at 182g compared to the 210g Marathon M5. The dimensions of the Marathon M5 Lite are 143 x 69.9 x 8.5 mm. This a dual-SIM smartphone that supports 4G LTE.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review