Now that Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal has given an official sanction for stinging those corrupt officials in your area, here are five things you must keep in mind to get the best results.
1. DECENT PHONE: Phones come in all shapes, sizes and price ranges, but except for the top bracket, most of them have horrible cameras. So make sure you are using one of those phones with cameras that will help you differentiate the victim from the accused. Otherwise the sting will, well, lose its sting.
2. DECENT LIGHT: Even the best of phone cameras perform horribly if the light is not good. So avoid stings in dark rooms. Use your skills in persuasion, or show the money as bait, to draw the target to a brighter part of the office, or wherever you are conducting the sting.
3. DECENT LOCATION: So where will you keep the camera? Obviously, you can’t do the sting with the camera in your hand. So you could put it in your shirt pocked with the lens peering out. Since you might need to make a hole in the pocket for best results, don’t wear your best shirt to the sting. The next best location is to strap the camera to your chest and make a hole where the lens comes. You could also keep it in a bag on the tablet, again with a hole for the camera. Other locations like caps, pant pockets and shoes could lead to awkward situations. This also rules out the use of the phablet, as there is no way you can hide a 6-inch phone in any of these places.
4. DECENT LANGUAGE: Use your best language while stinging your target, after all you don’t want to appear on national television as a foulmouthed whistleblower. Also, make sure you speak clearly so that everyone is on the same page when it comes to deciphering the video in the end. But make sure you are not making it too obvious. A microphone would have been a great accessory, but it would also be a dead giveaway.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
5. DECENT STORAGE: You don’t want to run out of space in the middle of a sting, so make sure your phone’s memory card has at least 2GB of free space. Yes, you will need to delete a lot of songs and item number videos to make the space, but it will be totally worth it. After all, the hallelujah moment in the entire exercise might come much after you have set the camera rolling.
Now, what are you waiting for? Go ahead and sting those corrupt babus.