Apple has officially announced that iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus will arrive in 36 additional countries and territories across Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Latin America and Africa by the end of October. Apple iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus will be available in a total of 69 countries and territories by the end of the month and are on track to be available in more than 115 countries by the end of the year, making this the fastest iPhone roll-out ever.
Apple’s fastest-ever iPhone roll-out continues on the following dates:
• Friday, October 17: China, India and Monaco
• Thursday, October 23: Israel
• Friday, October 24: Czech Republic, French West Indies, Greenland, Malta, Poland, Reunion Island and South Africa
• Thursday, October 30: Bahrain and Kuwait
• Friday, October 31: Albania, Bosnia, Croatia, Estonia, Greece, Guam, Hungary, Iceland, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Macau, Macedonia, Mexico, Moldova, Montenegro, Serbia, South Korea, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Ukraine and Thailand
iPhone 6 comes in gold, silver or space grey, and is available in India for a maximum retail price of Rs. 53,500 inclusive of VAT for the 16GB model, Rs. 62,500 inclusive of VAT for the 64GB model and a new 128GB model for Rs 71,500 inclusive of VAT.
iPhone 6 Plus comes in gold, silver or space grey, and is available for a suggested retail price of Rs. 62,500 inclusive of VAT for the 16GB model, Rs. 71,500 inclusive of VAT for the 64GB model and Rs. 80,500 inclusive of VAT for the new 128GB model.
Both models will be available from select carriers and select Apple Authorised Resellers.
Apple’s iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus are already available in Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Japan, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, the UK, the US and the US Virgin Islands.