The recently-launched Samsung Galaxy S5 is, no doubt, one of the greatest phones ever made by man. But it’s also one of the most expensive, and many jokes have been cracked at the expense of its price. Here are the top few:
Samsung has justified the high price of S5 by clarifying that it also includes the down payment of a 2BHK flat in Greater NOIDA.
— Sarabjit Singh (@nihang) April 25, 2014
Girl: wat's d price of galaxy grand?? Salesman: Rs.18,000/- Girl: baapre !!! and s5 ?? Salesman: "baapre" + "baapre"+ aadha "baapre"
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
— darshan dedhiya (@darshan_dedhiya) April 26, 2014
I think the Galaxy S5 is water resistant, just incase you start crying near it after looking at its price.
— Moneli Inc. (@pinchomoneli) April 26, 2014
Samsung Galaxy S5 priced Rs 55 K. Hoping S8 or S9 to exceed the price of Tata Nano.
— Pinaki (@mojokajojo) April 15, 2014
wow! amazing! now i can save a lot and buy a Samsung Galaxy S5.. easy! RT @ibnlive: Petrol price cut by 70 paise per litre
— Keh Ke Peheno (@coolfunnytshirt) April 15, 2014
— ♚ Umer™ (@UmerEhmadKhan) April 15, 2014