CoolPad Note 3 Lite is here.
Before Xiaomi launches its Redmi 3 in India, its Chinese competitor Coolpad has brought in its Note 3 Lite smartphone for Rs 6,999. The Note 3 Lite is simply the 5-inch version of the Note 3 smartphone. The original 5.5-inch Note 3 was launched for Rs 8,999 exclusively on Amazon.in.
Coolpad has priced the 5-inch Note 3 Lite smartphone competitively, making it the cheapest smartphone to boast a fingerprint scanner. This phone too will be available only on Amazon.in, with the first flash sale on January 28, 2 pm. Registrations will start at 5pm today.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
Coolpad Note 3 Lite offers a textured rear panel unlike the bigger Note 3 which offers a matte finish. The device is compact and sturdy. It sports a 5-inch 720p HD, 320 dpi IPS display and runs Android 5.1-based Cool UI.
While the bigger Note 3 runs 64-bit 1.3GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6753 CPU, the 5-inch Lite version runs on a 64 bit 1GHz quad-core MT 6735 procesor with 3GB RAM and 16GB ROM with support for microSD card.Other specs are almost similar but the Lite version might come with a smaller battery.
On the camera department, Coolpad Note 3 Lite offers 13MP rear and 5MP front cameras. It is dual SIM device with support for 4G connectivity. Coolpad is offering standard earphones along charging adapter and cable with the box.
Like the Note 3, Coolpad has announced an exclusive tie-up with Amazon.in to sell the Note 3 Lite.