CoolPad Note 3 Lite is here.
Before Xiaomi launches its Redmi 3 in India, its Chinese competitor Coolpad has brought in its Note 3 Lite smartphone for Rs 6,999. The Note 3 Lite is simply the 5-inch version of the Note 3 smartphone. The original 5.5-inch Note 3 was launched for Rs 8,999 exclusively on Amazon.in.
Coolpad has priced the 5-inch Note 3 Lite smartphone competitively, making it the cheapest smartphone to boast a fingerprint scanner. This phone too will be available only on Amazon.in, with the first flash sale on January 28, 2 pm. Registrations will start at 5pm today.
Coolpad Note 3 Lite offers a textured rear panel unlike the bigger Note 3 which offers a matte finish. The device is compact and sturdy. It sports a 5-inch 720p HD, 320 dpi IPS display and runs Android 5.1-based Cool UI.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
While the bigger Note 3 runs 64-bit 1.3GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6753 CPU, the 5-inch Lite version runs on a 64 bit 1GHz quad-core MT 6735 procesor with 3GB RAM and 16GB ROM with support for microSD card.Other specs are almost similar but the Lite version might come with a smaller battery.
On the camera department, Coolpad Note 3 Lite offers 13MP rear and 5MP front cameras. It is dual SIM device with support for 4G connectivity. Coolpad is offering standard earphones along charging adapter and cable with the box.
Like the Note 3, Coolpad has announced an exclusive tie-up with Amazon.in to sell the Note 3 Lite.