BlackBerry is all set to launch its new smartphone, the Leap, in India next week.
Announced at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona this March, the phone will replace the BlackBerry Z3 and will be priced in the mid-segment. The phone has an international price of $275 and should be available in India for under Rs 20,000.
The phone features a 5-inch HD screen powered by a 1.5 GHz Qualcomm MSM 8960 processor with 2GB RAM. The phone will have 16GB storage with micro-SD support for up to 128GB. It will have a 8MP rear cameras and a 2800 mAH non-removable Lithium Ion battery that could last well over a day.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
However, the challenge for BlackBerry will be to woo new users in the mid-range where the new Chinese entrants now have a strong foothold. For now it seems the daylong battery life could be a big pull for business users to consider this phone, given that most of them are struggling with the same.