Asus ZenFone Zoom with 13 megapixel camera and a 10 element lens has been launched in India. The smartphone which focuses on its camera prowess is priced at Rs 37,999 for 128GB memory variant and Asus is bundling a portable tripod and flash for Rs 39,999.
The Asus Zenfone Zoom will be available on Flipkart exclusively and will go on sale in Asus Exclusive stores from February 2016.
The Asus ZenFone Zoom is basically an iteration of Zenfone 2 with a bigger camera for serious photographers. Asus ZenFone Zoom comes with 13MP camera with OIS and features a 10 element lens and 3x optical zoom.
Asus claims that the ZenFone Zoom is the world’s thinnest smartphone optical-zoom smartphone as it measures just 5mm at the edges. The rear camera also has dual-LED Real Tone flash for better pictures indoors and the lens also has laser auto-focus which Asus claims is super-fast and lets users take pictures in less than 0.03 seconds.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Asus ZenFone Zoom was first showcased at CES 2015 and Asus is finally launching it in India, nearly one year late. Asus says that the 10 element lens on ZenFone Zoom is designed by Hoya and the sensor is designed by Panasonic. Asus has also added a five megapixel front-facing camera for selfie obsessed fans.
Other specs of Asus ZenFone Zoom are: 5.5-inch full HD display, 2.3GHz quad-core Intel Atom processor, 4GB RAM and 128 GB internal storage. There’s also a microSD slot with 128GB capacity.
Asus Zenfone Zoom is 12mm thick and weighs 185 grams. The smartphone runs Android 5.0 Lollipop.