Asus ZenFone Zoom with 13 megapixel camera and a 10 element lens has been launched in India. The smartphone which focuses on its camera prowess is priced at Rs 37,999 for 128GB memory variant and Asus is bundling a portable tripod and flash for Rs 39,999.
The Asus Zenfone Zoom will be available on Flipkart exclusively and will go on sale in Asus Exclusive stores from February 2016.
The Asus ZenFone Zoom is basically an iteration of Zenfone 2 with a bigger camera for serious photographers. Asus ZenFone Zoom comes with 13MP camera with OIS and features a 10 element lens and 3x optical zoom.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
Asus claims that the ZenFone Zoom is the world’s thinnest smartphone optical-zoom smartphone as it measures just 5mm at the edges. The rear camera also has dual-LED Real Tone flash for better pictures indoors and the lens also has laser auto-focus which Asus claims is super-fast and lets users take pictures in less than 0.03 seconds.
Based on the size and style, the Asus ZenFone Zoom looks like the equivalent of Nokia Lumia 1020 running Android, at least in terms of design.
Asus ZenFone Zoom was first showcased at CES 2015 and Asus is finally launching it in India, nearly one year late. Asus says that the 10 element lens on ZenFone Zoom is designed by Hoya and the sensor is designed by Panasonic. Asus has also added a five megapixel front-facing camera for selfie obsessed fans.
Other specs of Asus ZenFone Zoom are: 5.5-inch full HD display, 2.3GHz quad-core Intel Atom processor, 4GB RAM and 128 GB internal storage. There’s also a microSD slot with 128GB capacity.
Asus Zenfone Zoom is 12mm thick and weighs 185 grams. The smartphone runs Android 5.0 Lollipop.