Asus Zenfone 3 Max with a big 4,100 mAh battery has been launched in India today at a starting price of Rs 12,999. The Zenfone 3 Max will be launched in two variants based on the display size – 5.2-inch and 5.5-inch. The more expensive variant is priced at Rs 17,999.
The smartphone is an addition to company’s Zenfone 3 series, which comprises of smartphones such as Zenfone 3 Deluxe, Zenfone 3 Ultra and Zenfone 3, Zenfone 3 Laser. The new Max version also features a metal unibody with 2.5D curved glass design. The battery in the Zenfone 3 Max is said to provide 38 days of standby time and 17 hours of talktime.
Zenfone 3 Max will support reverse charging and will double up as a power bank to charge other devices as well.
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
Asus Zenfone 3 Max comes with a full HD display and is 4G VoLTE-enabled. It will be powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 with 3GB RAM and 32GB internal memory (expandable up to 128GB via microSD card). Asus Zenfone 3 Max gets a 16MP primary camera with PDAF, laser autofocus and f/2.0 aperture. The front camera is 8MP and comes with Beautification modes. Both front and rear camera will be able to shoot videos in Full HD resolution. Asus Zenfone 3 Max will feature a rear fingerprint scanner. It will support wi-fi 802.11 b/g/n, wi-fi Direct, Bluetooth v4.1, GPS and AGPS.
The 5.2-inch version of the phone will be featuring a 13MP primary camera and a 5MP front shooter.
Asus Zenfone 3 Max runs Android v6.0.1 Marshmallow with ZenUI 3.0 OS on top. This is a dual SIM smartphone that comes with hybrid SIM slot. It supports micro and nano SIM cards. The Zenfone 3 Max will be available in titanium gray, glacier silver and sand gold colour variants.
With battery fast becoming a pain point in today’s times, smartphone companies are now focusing on devices that pack a huge battery. Asus had earlier launched Asus Zenfone Max with a large 5,000 mAh battery at Rs 9,999.
Plus, there’s Xiaomi which has a couple of offerings in this segment. Xiaomi Redmi 3S Prime and Redmi 3 both come with 4,100 mAh battery and are priced at Rs 8,999 and Rs 6,999 respectively.