Asus has upgraded its Fonepad 7 phablet with a dual-SIM version aimed specially at emerging markets like India.
The 7-inch HD tablet with 3G calling and data is powered by an Intel Atom Z2520 1.2GHz dual core processor.
Peter Chang, Regional Head (South Asia & Country Manager – System Business Group) ASUS India said the new model comes after the success of the earlier version. “We felt the need for a daul SIM version and also reduced the price point considerably,” he said.
The Asus Fonepad 7 features a 1280×800 HD IPS display with 178-degree viewing angles. The device has a has a rear camera that can shoot 100 frames in a go in the burst mode.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
The phablet also features floating apps that lets users switch between apps without having to close the previous one.
This is the third generation of the Fonepad 7. The first generation launched last year was a 7-inch tablet with phone functions, while the second generation gave it 3G functionality too. The latest model brings in dual-SIM features.
The Asus Fonepad 7 ME175CG Dual Sim will be available in India for Rs 12,999.