Asus has upgraded its Fonepad 7 phablet with a dual-SIM version aimed specially at emerging markets like India.
The 7-inch HD tablet with 3G calling and data is powered by an Intel Atom Z2520 1.2GHz dual core processor.
Peter Chang, Regional Head (South Asia & Country Manager – System Business Group) ASUS India said the new model comes after the success of the earlier version. “We felt the need for a daul SIM version and also reduced the price point considerably,” he said.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The Asus Fonepad 7 features a 1280×800 HD IPS display with 178-degree viewing angles. The device has a has a rear camera that can shoot 100 frames in a go in the burst mode.
The phablet also features floating apps that lets users switch between apps without having to close the previous one.
This is the third generation of the Fonepad 7. The first generation launched last year was a 7-inch tablet with phone functions, while the second generation gave it 3G functionality too. The latest model brings in dual-SIM features.
The Asus Fonepad 7 ME175CG Dual Sim will be available in India for Rs 12,999.