Asus has announced a list of devices that will receive Android 6.0 Marshmallow update in March. The smartphones that will ge the update include ZenFone 2 (ZE550ML, ZE551ML), ZenFone 2 Deluxe (ZE551ML), ZenFone 2 Laser ( ZE500KL, ZE550KL, ZE601KL), ZenFone Selfie (ZD551KL), ZenFone Max (ZC550KL) and ZenFone Zoom (ZX551ML).
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
The company says that, the update will lead to automatically replacing Google Messenger, Calendar, and Gmail apps with ZenUI apps—ASUS Messenger, ASUS Mail and ASUS Calendar as default apps. But the apps will be replaced in the Android M version of ZenUI if users restore to factory settings after the update.
The Android 6.0 Marshmallow update brings with it, features like Google Now on Tap, Permissions, Battery Optimisation, Fingerprint Scanner etc.