Apple iPhone 7 rumours continue to reveal new information about the device, even though the actual launch will only take place in September. The latest leak comes from a French website nowhereelse which has a new picture of the iPhone 7’s casing and indicate a new antenna-less design, and a bigger camera.
Based on the leaked image, one can see that the horizontal antenna lines, which are on the back of the iPhone 6s, 6 series are gone. The image also suggests a bigger camera unit as a possibility, and a thinner case indicating that the headphone jack won’t be a part of the iPhone 7 as earlier rumours have indicated.
Of course, the image needs to be taken with a pinch of salt, although this is not the first rumour to suggest that there will no antenna bands on the back.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
MacRumors had earlier reported that the iPhone 7 won’t have antenna bands across the back and that the camera unit won’t protrude on the back of the device as is the case with the current iPhone 6s series. On the camera front, there are rumours that there iPhone 7 Plus will have a dual-rear camera set-up.
Apple Insider quoted noted Apple analyst Ming-Chi Kuo as saying in a note that the new iPhone 7 Plus will come with a dual camera set-up. Ming’s note said that Apple got the technology with its purchase of LinX, an Israeli firm that specialises in the field.
Apple iPhone 7 aside, the company is hosting a special event on March 21 in Cupertino where it is expected to launch a new iPhone SE or iPhone 5SE, which will be a 4-inch screen device. The new iPhone SE will follow the design philosophy of the iPhone 6s series claim rumours and will have an A9 chip along with the M9 co-processor.
Apple is also expected to launch the iPad Air 3 with features of the iPad Pro at the event, along with an upgrade to the Apple Watch.