Apple iPhone 7 rumours continue to reveal new information about the device, even though the actual launch will only take place in September. The latest leak comes from a French website nowhereelse which has a new picture of the iPhone 7’s casing and indicate a new antenna-less design, and a bigger camera.
Based on the leaked image, one can see that the horizontal antenna lines, which are on the back of the iPhone 6s, 6 series are gone. The image also suggests a bigger camera unit as a possibility, and a thinner case indicating that the headphone jack won’t be a part of the iPhone 7 as earlier rumours have indicated.
Of course, the image needs to be taken with a pinch of salt, although this is not the first rumour to suggest that there will no antenna bands on the back.
MacRumors had earlier reported that the iPhone 7 won’t have antenna bands across the back and that the camera unit won’t protrude on the back of the device as is the case with the current iPhone 6s series. On the camera front, there are rumours that there iPhone 7 Plus will have a dual-rear camera set-up.
Apple Insider quoted noted Apple analyst Ming-Chi Kuo as saying in a note that the new iPhone 7 Plus will come with a dual camera set-up. Ming’s note said that Apple got the technology with its purchase of LinX, an Israeli firm that specialises in the field.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Apple iPhone 7 aside, the company is hosting a special event on March 21 in Cupertino where it is expected to launch a new iPhone SE or iPhone 5SE, which will be a 4-inch screen device. The new iPhone SE will follow the design philosophy of the iPhone 6s series claim rumours and will have an A9 chip along with the M9 co-processor.
Apple is also expected to launch the iPad Air 3 with features of the iPad Pro at the event, along with an upgrade to the Apple Watch.