Apple iPhone 6S will have a bigger screen, colours which are similar to the Apple Watch, says a report on Forbes quoting KGI Securities analyst Ming-Chi Kuo who is known for his accurate reports on the Cupertino-tech giant.
According to the report on Forbes, Kuo says that the iPhone 6S will have Force Touch and thus the phone will be “0.2mm thicker, 0.15mm taller and fractionally wider than the iPhone 6.”
- In 2018, all Apple iPhones will have Face ID in place of Touch ID: Report
- Apple iPhone X's front panel to be black, but there will be supply issues: Report
- Apple iPhone 8 September 12 launch: Here are top five features to expect
- Apple asks suppliers to produce 90 mn units of new iPhone 6S: report
- Apple iPhone 6S could come with faster LTE indicate leaked photos: report
- Apple iPhone 6S on production line, will come with Force Touch: report
Kuo’s note on the iPhone 6S also says that the colours of the new iPhone will be closer to the Apple Watch options. So get ready for a rose gold a darker space grey iPhone 6S.
Finally the biggest change in terms of design will be the use of a new “grade of aluminium” which will help make the phone stronger. With the iPhone 6 Plus, #Bendgate was a tag that had gone viral as some users had complained that the phone was bending. Apple had later said that only 9 customers had contacted them with bent iPhone 6 Plus devices.