Apple’s iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus users might face an issue where the battery percentage indicator might not get updated automatically. Apple has acknowledge the issue and posted on its website, which can be accessed here.
According to the Apple post, the iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus battery percentage might not update after a change in time-zone. According to Apple, if a user changes the time on their phone either manually or if there is an automatic update due to a shift in time-zone during travel, the issue could crop up.
Also read: Apple iPad Pro review blog: So, what is with this size?
Apple has listed out the following steps for users
1) Restart iPhone.
2) Go to Settings > General > Date & Time and make sure that Set Automatically is turned on.
If the issue still persists, users will have to contact Apple support. The company says it is monitoring the issue and will try and find a solution.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Recently Apple’s iPad Pro had also faced issues where the screen became unresponsive and would turn black for no apparent reason.
Also see: Apple acknowledges iPad Pro problems, promises a fix: report