Apple iPhone 6S could come with a faster LTE, thanks to a new set of photos leaked by Apple-dedicated news blog 9to5Mac.
9to5Mac, says the new photos of the external shell and a prototype of the logic board of the iPhone 6S are courtesy of “a proven source familiar with Apple’s supply chain.”
The photos of the logic board indicated a “new Qualcomm-made LTE chip” which in theory can deliver LTE speeds up twice of the current iPhone 6 and 6 Plus. The leaked photos also indicate that Apple will be sticking to the same dimensions with the iPhone 6S although a darker Space Gray that looks more like the Apple Watch colour is expected.
A faster LTE is not the only rumour about Apple iPhone 6S. According to report by Bloomberg the new iPhones will have the same 4.7-inch and 5.5-inch screen and will come with Force Touch feature as seen in the Apple Watch. Apple has already started production for the new iPhones, added the report.
Force Touch as a feature can sense the difference between a tap and a press to access controls within apps on the Apple Watch. Earlier a report on Forbes quoted KGI Securities analyst Ming-Chi Kuo as also saying that the iPhone 6S will have Force Touch and it will be slightly taller and fractionally wider than the iPhone 6.”
- Apple, ICICI Bank offer cashback upto Rs 10,000 on iPhone X, iPhone 8, MacBook, and more devices
- Apple Fest on Amazon till March 12: iPhone X starting at Rs 82,999, iPhone 8, iPhone 7 and more discounts
- Flipkart Apple sale: Top discounts on iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 7 and more
- Apple iPhone prices rise in India: iPhone X to older iPhone 6, which should be your pick?
- Apple iPhone X to iPhone 6 prices in India rise after customs hike: Here is full list
- Apple asks suppliers to produce 90 mn units of new iPhone 6S: report
Finally Kuo’s note added that the biggest change in terms of design will be the use of a new “grade of aluminium” which will help make the phone stronger. Apple will release the iPhone 6S devices in September.