After getting 4 million pre-orders for the newly launched iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus on the first day, Apple Inc has already announced that customers in the U.S. will have to wait until next month for their new iPhones.
Apple fans in India will have to wait even longer due to this huge response from the U.S. It has been already noted that the company has removed iPhone 6 availability date from the Apple India website. Earlier, on September 9, the Apple India website said that the new iPhone 6 would be available on September 26 in India. Later, the India availability was shown as October 17.
The Indian Express contacted official Apple retailers in India like Croma, Vijay Sales and iWorld to get an insight on the India availability of the iPhone 6. While Croma and iWorld had no clue about it, an executive at Vijay Sales said the possibility of iPhone 6 being available in October is very low and they are expecting it to arrive some time in mid-November at a starting price of around Rs 55,000 to Rs. 60,000. On the other hand, the iPhone 6 Plus will available at a starting price of Rs. 65,000. The India price of both the devices are yet to be announced officially.
Meanwhile, Samsung is looking confident to launch its upcoming Galaxy Note 4 before Diwali. The market is expecting the Galaxy Note 4 to be priced somewhere around Rs. 45,000.
Stay tuned to this space to get more information.
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn