After getting 4 million pre-orders for the newly launched iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus on the first day, Apple Inc has already announced that customers in the U.S. will have to wait until next month for their new iPhones.
Apple fans in India will have to wait even longer due to this huge response from the U.S. It has been already noted that the company has removed iPhone 6 availability date from the Apple India website. Earlier, on September 9, the Apple India website said that the new iPhone 6 would be available on September 26 in India. Later, the India availability was shown as October 17.
The Indian Express contacted official Apple retailers in India like Croma, Vijay Sales and iWorld to get an insight on the India availability of the iPhone 6. While Croma and iWorld had no clue about it, an executive at Vijay Sales said the possibility of iPhone 6 being available in October is very low and they are expecting it to arrive some time in mid-November at a starting price of around Rs 55,000 to Rs. 60,000. On the other hand, the iPhone 6 Plus will available at a starting price of Rs. 65,000. The India price of both the devices are yet to be announced officially.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
Meanwhile, Samsung is looking confident to launch its upcoming Galaxy Note 4 before Diwali. The market is expecting the Galaxy Note 4 to be priced somewhere around Rs. 45,000.
Stay tuned to this space to get more information.