Apple’s 4-inch iPhone 5se and iPad Air 3 are set to launch at Apple’s yet-to-be confirmed March 15 event. However, both the devices are expected go on sale as early as March 18, says a report on 9to5Mac.
Apple is reportedly not planning to offer any pre-orders for its next iPhone and iPad Air 3 which is in stark contrast to what it has been doing with iOS devices for years now. For the record, Apple launched iPad Pro in September, but the actual product was available only in November, a full two months later.
There have been reports of declining iPhone sales and with interest around a smaller iPhone already on a high, Apple would probably be planning to cash in with an immediate sale.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Apple’s 4-inch iPhone 5se is reportedly launching with the same internals as that of iPhone 6. The device is expected to feature a faster A9 chipset coupled with M9 co-processor. There are also reports of iPhone 5se getting Apple Pay support, always-on Siri and Live Photos. It’s very much unclear whether Apple will add pressure sensitive display like iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus to this phone too.
On the other hand, Apple iPad Air 3 is expected to inherit some of the trademarks of iPad Pro. It might get support for Apple Pencil and come with a smart keyboard. The Cupertino-based company may not refresh its Apple Watch, but there might be a new set of bands in the offing.