Apple’s 4-inch iPhone 5se and iPad Air 3 are set to launch at Apple’s yet-to-be confirmed March 15 event. However, both the devices are expected go on sale as early as March 18, says a report on 9to5Mac.
Apple is reportedly not planning to offer any pre-orders for its next iPhone and iPad Air 3 which is in stark contrast to what it has been doing with iOS devices for years now. For the record, Apple launched iPad Pro in September, but the actual product was available only in November, a full two months later.
There have been reports of declining iPhone sales and with interest around a smaller iPhone already on a high, Apple would probably be planning to cash in with an immediate sale.
Apple’s 4-inch iPhone 5se is reportedly launching with the same internals as that of iPhone 6. The device is expected to feature a faster A9 chipset coupled with M9 co-processor. There are also reports of iPhone 5se getting Apple Pay support, always-on Siri and Live Photos. It’s very much unclear whether Apple will add pressure sensitive display like iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus to this phone too.
On the other hand, Apple iPad Air 3 is expected to inherit some of the trademarks of iPad Pro. It might get support for Apple Pencil and come with a smart keyboard. The Cupertino-based company may not refresh its Apple Watch, but there might be a new set of bands in the offing.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016