Apple may have finalised the name for its next generation 4-inch iPhone. According to 9to5Mac, Apple plans to drop 5 and call its next iPhone, just iPhone SE. Yes just iPhone SE which hints that Apple is doing it just to please its user base looking to grab a smaller iPhone.
Apple had launched its iPhone 5s in 2013 and refreshed iPhone with a larger screen in 2014. If Apple sticks to iPhone SE name, it would be the first iPhone to launch without a numeral in its name, meaning the device drops out of yearly upgrade cycle.
For Apple, iPhone SE could be more than just a smaller device. If rumours are anything to go by, Apple plans to make it a well-specced smartphone.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Apple iPhone SE is expected to feature the same design as iPhone 5S with curved edges. The device is expected to be powered by A9 chip coupled with M9 motion co-processor. There are also reports of smaller iPhone supporting live photos and 3D Touch feature first introduced with iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus.
Apple iPhone SE is expected to launch in 16GB and 64GB storage options and will support Apple Pay. The company is expected to launch the device at its March 15 event and will be available three days later.