Apple may have finalised the name for its next generation 4-inch iPhone. According to 9to5Mac, Apple plans to drop 5 and call its next iPhone, just iPhone SE. Yes just iPhone SE which hints that Apple is doing it just to please its user base looking to grab a smaller iPhone.
Apple had launched its iPhone 5s in 2013 and refreshed iPhone with a larger screen in 2014. If Apple sticks to iPhone SE name, it would be the first iPhone to launch without a numeral in its name, meaning the device drops out of yearly upgrade cycle.
For Apple, iPhone SE could be more than just a smaller device. If rumours are anything to go by, Apple plans to make it a well-specced smartphone.
Apple iPhone SE is expected to feature the same design as iPhone 5S with curved edges. The device is expected to be powered by A9 chip coupled with M9 motion co-processor. There are also reports of smaller iPhone supporting live photos and 3D Touch feature first introduced with iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus.
Apple iPhone SE is expected to launch in 16GB and 64GB storage options and will support Apple Pay. The company is expected to launch the device at its March 15 event and will be available three days later.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More