Amosta Solutions, the Gurgaon-based mobility and connectivity solutions has announced its latest tablet 7Q31 for the Indian market at Rs 5,999. The tablet serves as an attractive proposition for school students, corporates and executives.
The Amosta 7Q31 tablet is 3G enabled dual-SIM tablet that features a 7-inch 1024 x 600 pixels display. Under the hood, there is a 1.2GHz quad-core Cortex A7 chipset coupled with 1GB RAM and 8GB expandable storage.
Amosta 7Q31 runs Android 4.4.2 KitKat and comes with several bundled apps like Dailyhunt, Redbus, OLA, Paytm, Amazon, etc.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“We are very enthralled with the introduction of this new 3G tablet in the Amosta Tablet series. This customized tab is designed especially for Indian market where more and more people are now becoming digitally aware,” said Ashish Kumar, Founder and CEO, Amosta.
On the camera front, Amosta 7Q31 tablet gets a 2MP rear camera and 0.3MP front camera. The device is backed by a decent 2500mAh battery and supports Bluetooth and Wi-Fi for connectivity.