Amazon is back with its Great Indian Sale and this time, its aptly called ‘Great Indian Festival’. As one could expect, Amazon has tonnes of deals to feed your shopping appetite. Amazon’s Great Indian Festival is being held from October 1 till October 5 and it is going to be a discount festival.
Amazon is offering some really exciting offers on smartphones. If you have been holding on to buying a smartphone, today is certainly the greatest day to take that plunge and lighten your wallet. Amazon’s smartphone deals includes brands like Motorola, Samsung, Xiaomi, LeEco and more.
Watch all our tech videos below
Amazon is offering early deals to Prime users for 30 minutes. While not every smartphone is available at a discount, here are five that we really think offers best price discount.
1. Moto G4 Plus: It was almost certain that Moto’s latest G4 and G4 Plus will be Amazon’s top deal among smartphones this year and the company doesn’t seem to be disappointing anyone. Moto G4 Plus is now available on Amazon for Rs 13,499, translating to a discount of Rs 1,500.
Moto G4 Plus is undoubtedly one of the best smartphone to buy under Rs 15,000 price range. Moto G4 Plus features a new design language which basically makes the smartphone even more comfortable to use. The smartphone features a 5.5-inch full HD display and is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 processor. Amazon is offering the 3GB RAM, 32GB storage variant for Rs 13,499.
In our review, we noted that Moto G3 and G2 were great phones but lacked great camera. With G4 Plus, Motorola has improved the camera to a great deal. The 16MP rear camera is nicely aided by phase detection and laser autofocus for snapping great pictures. We further added, “There are plenty of people who look for a budget phone with a great camera, and in my opinion Moto G4 Plus is the answer.” Read our full review here.
2. LeEco Le Max 2: If you are someone who is super savvy about technology and wants to be in the league of Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 but in a budget. If that’s the case, look no further than LeEco Le Max 2. This festive season, Le Max 2 is available at just Rs 17,999 on Amazon India.
LeEco Le Max 2 features 4GB, 32GB storage and Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 820 processor. LeEco Le Max 2 is the only smartphone in this price range to offer Quad HD display. Le Max 2, however, is a very big smartphone with a screen size of 5.7-inches.
After using the smartphone for some time, we thought camera is one of the strong points of Le Max2. Thanks to Snapdragon 820, the performance is top notch too. If you are looking for a real flagship this Diwali, Le Max2 should be in your cart. Read our full review of Le Max here.
3. Xiaomi Redmi Note 3: This smartphone does not need any recognition. Xiaomi has already sold over 2.3 million units of Redmi Note 3 in India.
We called Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 – a stellar comeback smartphone – in our review. The strong points of Redmi Note 3 include metal design, snappy processor, bug battery and the Mi hype machine.
We noticed Xiaomi Redmi Note 3’s camera struggles but it ticks all the right boxes. Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 with 32GB storage, which was launched at Rs 11,999 in India, is now available on Amazon at Rs 10,999. Read our full review of Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 here.
4. Samsung Galaxy On7 Pro: Samsung has been leading the smartphone race thanks to its great flagship range and very good offerings in the budget space. According to IDC, Samsung has been expanding its lead in the budget smartphone space thanks to the On5 and On7 range.
Samsung Galaxy On7 Pro is the latest in the On series from Korean smartphone maker. Samsung Galaxy On7 Pro was launched in July at Rs 11,190 and Amazon is offering the Gold colour variant for Rs 9,990. Samsung Galaxy On7 Pro offers a 5.5-inch 720p HD display, 2GB RAM, 16GB expandable storage and Snapdragon processor.
Samsung Galaxy On7 Pro features 13MP primary camera and a 5MP front camera. The smartphone is backed by a 3,000mAh battery and runs TouchWiz UI based Android 6.0 Marshmallow. Samsung Galaxy On7 Pro doesn’t offer great specifications but it will make for it with smooth performance.
5. Moto G4: Amazon is not limiting the discount to Moto G4 Plus. Amazon is offering 12 per cent discount on G4, the smaller sibling of G4 Plus. Moto G4 offers same display like the G4 Plus but has 2GB RAM and starts at 16GB storage for that price.
Moto G4 differs from G4 Plus in the camera department. The G4 offers a 13MP primary camera but lacks the bells and whistles of laser and phase detection autofocus. Yes, if you can afford it – get the Moto G4 Plus but if your budget is under Rs 11,000 – G4 is definitely a great option.
For all the latest Tech News, download Indian Express App now