Apple iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus were launched in India on October 7 and less than a week since the phones hit the shelves colours like Black, Jet black are already out of stock at least online. Flipkart and Infibeam are the authorised resellers and they already show various options of the two phones as out of stock.
In case of Flipkart, pretty much all versions of the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus are listed as coming soon, thus indicating that all the early Apple fans have gotten their hands on their device. If you were hoping to order the device on Flipkart this week, you’re out of luck and will have to wait sometime before you can actually get one.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
In case of Infibeam, you’ll have better luck with the iPhone 7 which is available in Gold, Silver and Rose Gold in all three storage options. However, Jet Black and the Black version are sold out in iPhone 7 on Infibeam as well. Come to the iPhone 7 Plus, and you’ll only find the gold 128GB storage version available on the website.
All the other colour and storage options in the Plus model are sold out on Infibeam already. Infibeam is offering No Cost EMI, which says no credit card is required to make the transaction and this EMI loan is provided by CashCare. The loan approval can take six days for processing after which the order goes through. But the choice is limited for now, at least where iPhone 7 Plus goes.
Snapdeal and Amazon fare no better. Amazon has iPhone 7 listed and yes there is one black version (128 GB) listed, while there are no iPhone 7 Plus phones to be seen on the list. Snapdeal also has a 128GB Black version of the iPhone 7 along with other colour options. Paytm doesn’t have too many options with only iPhone 7 being listed on the app. Paytm is giving Rs 6000 cashback for those who buy the phone.
Also read: Apple iPhone 7 Plus camera review: Stunning low-light performance
The iPhone 7 Plus is basically a tough device to get online right now with jet black being near impossible, which is not surprising given the high demand that usually exists around a new colour option from Apple. Also iPhone 7 32GB appears to be available everywhere, but remember that amount of space won’t be enough given the new improved camera capabilities of the device.
Apple iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus also have quite a few deals from telecos in India. Airtel is offering 10 GB of 4G/3G data to users of its MyInfinity Plans who buy a iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus in India and then activate the offer. There’s also a lend/lease offer on iPhone 7 where you can get it for as low as Rs 19,990 but so far that’s restricted to Airtel employees only and has not been opened up to the general public.
Reliance Jio is also offering a special data package for all iPhone users, including those who buy the new phones. This includes 20 GB + Unlimited 4G at night, 40 GB JioWiFi data, 30 mins of ISD and Rate cutter, along with free voice calls and Jio apps subscription for Rs 1,250. The benefits start from January 1, 2017 when the service goes full commercial; till then iPhone users will also be on the Welcome offer from Jio.