Sony has recently announced two licensed pro controllers that will be official for the PlayStation 4 console – namely the Nacon Revolution and the Razer Raiju. This the company claims is to give its players more controller choices to choose.
“Through close collaboration we’ve been able to help optimise each controller for PS4 – incorporating innovative Dualshock 4 controls and ensuring gamers can enjoy a plug & play experience with any model of PS4,” said PlayStation in a blog.
The Razer Raiju as the company says is ‘designed for conquering professionnal eSports tournaments.’ This controller (according to the blog) comes with advanced ergonomics and controller customisation for sports games.
Razer Raiju controller features include-
– Built-in control panel on the front of the controller
– Trigger-stop switches and hair trigger mode for ultra-fast trigger responses
– Two custom profiles which you can instantly switch between and modify
– 3.5mm headset jack and dedicated headset volume and mic mute controls
– Detachable analog stick rubber caps which provide extra grip during intense gaming sessions
The controller will be compatible with all PlayStation 4 consoles using a 3m USB detachable cable.
The Nacon Revolution has also been designed keeping eSport games in mind, and promises ‘to meet a wide range of gameplay needs’. The controller includes:
– 46° amplitude dual analogue sticks, enhanced with innovative firmware for advanced eSports accuracy and reach
– Four extra shortcut buttons
– Eight-way directional pad
– Four custom profiles – all configurable via the companion PC application, enabling players to: re-map buttons, assign macros to the four shortcut controls and adjust analog and trigger sensitivity
– Two internal compartments with six additional weights – for a tailored balance and feel
The Nacon Revolution will also be compatible with all PS4 systems using a 3m-long secure connection detachable USB cable.
There has been no official announcement on the prices of the controllers yet, but they are scheduled to be launched during this holiday season.
For all the latest Tech News, download Indian Express App now