9Apps, part of Alibaba Group has announced its tie-up with Disney India’s Interactive business to host and promote over 300 popular mobile games from its gaming catalogue.
As India’s most popular third-party Android app market, 9Apps will now showcase games that include Inside Out Thought Bubbles, Mickey Cup, Minnie Cake Factory, Toy Story: Smash It!, Where’s My Water?, Lion King, Cricket World Cup Fever, ABCD2, Arjun: The Prince of Bali and many more.
“With over 250 million monthly active users around the world and a strong presence in India, our association with Disney India’s Interactive business aims to target the local market and add value to our loyal and vast user base in the country,” said Country Manager 9Apps, Ebrahim Popat.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Watch our Technology videos
“We are glad to see more top players like Disney India choosing 9Apps as a medium to popularize their games. This is a positive indication that our capacity in providing customized promotion service has been recognized by both key players and the industry,” added Popat.
“We have a great selection of gaming content based on our beloved characters and rich franchises, and with its growing popularity in India, 9Apps is definitely an association of choice to promote our rich catalogue of games and widen our consumer touch-points,” said VP and Head Interactive – Disney India, Sameer Ganapathy.
The collaboration falls under 9Apps’ Top Developer Program, an initiative under which 9Apps aims to foster an ecosystem for digital content developers to reach out to their target audience. Last quarter, 9Apps also launched a USD 20 million InDev Program to help Indian independent and startup developers with specially designed solutions, especially in user acquisition and monetization.
9Apps is one of the most popular Android app marketplaces with more than 250 million monthly active users who generate over 800 million app distributions every month and 26 million app downloads every single day.