Zicom Electronic Security Systems Limited has launched the next-generation Hybrid Mini ‘Digital Video Recorder’ (DVR) with the capability of connecting IP as well as Analogue Cameras.
The compact ‘Hybrid Mini DVR’ is specifically designed to cater to the new demands of facilitating use of both IP and Analogue in the same premise without much hassle of integration or increased investment.
The company said that the new DVR series features a new ARM 9 RISC processor that offers saving in chip with higher capability that enables greater flexibility.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
The single DSP chip of DVR independently allows 8 to 10 channels of 656 video input.
The DVR’s Graphical User Interface (GUI) allows users to interact with the device through graphical icons and visual indicators as opposed to the typical text-based interfaces, typed command labels or text navigation.
It features Channel – zero encoding that enables a remote view of multiple channels in real time in the web browser or CMS with the lowest bandwidth speed. Therefore one need not lower the DVR image quality and bandwidth requirement to see better live image remotely.
In terms of networking, the latest Hybrid Mini DVR supports Internet protocols, PNP and remote IP address configuration. It offers two-kilomega Ethernet ports, which are capable of high-speed video transmission and download.
Zicom said that the DVR is equipped with latest video surveillance technology that displays and records at the full frame rate of 30 fps per channel of video.
The new DVR comes with a feature of Synchronous Playback Facility that allows one to view video footage at a specific point of time from multiple cameras simultaneously. For e.g. if one wished to view all the video footage shot by several cameras at 10:00 AM, one could use Synchronous Playback Facility instead of examining the video footage from each camera individually.
The Mini DVR’s display offers high-resolution image ports, enabling 1280 x 1024 pixels or 1024 x 768 pixels on VGA display. One can easily operate the DVR from his Cell phone as well.
Besides supporting standard algorithms for video and audio encoding and decoding, a Linux operating system is also embedded.
Zicom’s new DVR has an aesthetic, practical control panel that combines the channel indicator display and keypad for alarm view. It supports mouse and shuttle switch, and features a new OSD design with a Windows operating system. All functions can be easily operated by one single mouse or shuttle switch.
The product is available in 4, 8 and 16 Channel.
Cost Rs. 5000/-