Zebronics has entered the wearable’s segment with the launch of its ‘ZEB –Fit100’ fitness band. “Eat, Sleep, Walk, Repeat – Integrated with advance health scanning technologies, the ZEB – Fit100, keeps a complete track of your health round the clock consistently, keeping you constantly motivated to adopt a healthier lifestyle,” the company said in a statement.
The OLED display on the ZEB – Fit 100 gives information on sleep, calories burnt and steps. The band also gives SMS and call alerts when connected to a phone, and is also able to sync notifications from third party apps like WhatsApp. Zebronics claims that the fitness band has a battery life of two weeks on a single charge.
The fitness band comes with a Sedentary Reminder that is a feature that gives friendly reminders to a user if they have been stationary for too long. It also keeps track of a user’s sleep cycle, and helps the user learn how to sleep better. The fitness band uses gentle inbuilt vibration, as an alarm.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Commenting on the launch, Pradeed Doshi, Director, Zebronics says, “We are excited to bring one more addition to our portfolio of products, the latest being Wearables, an apt choice for all fitness lovers. Wearable Technology is booming in India, and we see our product fit the bill, not only it is affordable at this price point but also has got all the latest features which one would be looking for in a fitness band.”
A feature in the band allows you to use it as a remote camera shutter for your smartphone. The band also comes with an ‘Anti -Lost feature’ and a ‘Find Phone’ feature that helps you locate either device when lost.
Zebronics ZEB- Fit 100 is available at Rs 1,414 and is available at all retail and e-retail stores across India. It will be available in Blue, Black, Grey and Orange colours.