Xiaomi Mi Sports Bluetooth Headset has been launched in China. The wireless in-ear Bluetooth headset is aimed at sports enthusiasts. It has an in-ear design and weighs 17.8 grams. The device will sell in China at 149 yuan (Rs 1,500 approx) starting November 11. Xiaomi Mi Sports Bluetooth earphone bears an IPx4 rating which makes it splash as well as sweat proof.
It comes with five silicone earcups in different sizes that can be changed in different scenarios. For example, motion ear cup is suited for outdoors as it has a semi-enclosed design that cuts noise. The music ear cup has a closed design that lets users enjoy music details.
Xiaomi Mi Sports Bluetooth Headset is backed by 110 mAh battery, whih can to provide up to 7 hours of music. It offers a standby time of up to 11 days and supports fast charging that can provide 1 hour of music playback in 10 minutes of charge. It connects via Bluetooth v4.1 and supports HD calls. The device comes with volume control keys that can be used to control music or answer a call.
Xiaomi says Mi Sports Bluetooth Headset is made out of skin-friendly material that comes with nano coating technology. It is anti-sweat and has a meta texture.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Xiaomi recently launched its new Redmi 4 series in China, which comes in three different variants. The Redmi 4A starts at 499 Yuan (Rs 48,00) while the Redmi 4 comes in Pro and Standard variants priced at 899 and 699 Yuan each. Xiaomi has not yet confirmed plans on whether it will bring the Redmi 4 smartphones to India.
The company also introduced its first ‘concept’ phone called Mi Mix along with the Mi Note 2 in China last month. The Mi Mix is a totally bezel-less, edge-to-edge display smartphone made of a ceramic body. Xiaomi confirmed it won’t be bringing Mi Mix or Mi Note 2 to the Indian market yet.