The CES 2016 at Las Vegas had everything from car tech to audio to televisions and even a lot of futuristic gadgets that will never see mass production. Let us take a look at a few such products from this year’s show-
The FitBit Blaze is the first touchscreen enabled fitness tracker from FitBit that was announced at CES 2016 this year. The FitBit Blaze is up for pre-order at $199.99 and has a heart-rate tracker, connected GPS and supports on-screen workouts. It’s definitely bigger than any of the fitness trackers from FitBit, especially if you look at the coloured touchscreen. It can track multi-sport modes such as cardio, biking, running and will display real-time stats.
Huawei’s Watch for women with Swarovski crystals is light, chic and comes in a 42 mm watchcase with rose gold colour options. It features 68 Swarovski Zirconia put around rose gold-plated case, each measuring 1.5mm in size. The watch is powered by Android Wear and is both Android and iOS compatible. It also display alerts for calls, texts, instant messages and emails. Definitely one of the blingy but stylish watches we saw on display at CES 2016.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Sphero’s BB8 is definitely a favourite for the geeks and with the new Star Wars movie being such a big hit, it’s popularity is set to roar. At CES 2016, Sphero showed off a new Force Band that can be used to control BB8 and its looks like the droid is responding to the Force.