The CES 2016 at Las Vegas had everything from car tech to audio to televisions and even a lot of futuristic gadgets that will never see mass production. Let us take a look at a few such products from this year’s show-
The FitBit Blaze is the first touchscreen enabled fitness tracker from FitBit that was announced at CES 2016 this year. The FitBit Blaze is up for pre-order at $199.99 and has a heart-rate tracker, connected GPS and supports on-screen workouts. It’s definitely bigger than any of the fitness trackers from FitBit, especially if you look at the coloured touchscreen. It can track multi-sport modes such as cardio, biking, running and will display real-time stats.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
Huawei’s Watch for women with Swarovski crystals is light, chic and comes in a 42 mm watchcase with rose gold colour options. It features 68 Swarovski Zirconia put around rose gold-plated case, each measuring 1.5mm in size. The watch is powered by Android Wear and is both Android and iOS compatible. It also display alerts for calls, texts, instant messages and emails. Definitely one of the blingy but stylish watches we saw on display at CES 2016.
Sphero’s BB8 is definitely a favourite for the geeks and with the new Star Wars movie being such a big hit, it’s popularity is set to roar. At CES 2016, Sphero showed off a new Force Band that can be used to control BB8 and its looks like the droid is responding to the Force.