Titan has announced the launch of its Juxt smartwatch globally. The Juxt is the first smartwatch from Indian watchmaker developed in collaboration with HP.
The Juxt smartwatch looks exactly like any other analog watch would do but adds an OLED panel to show notifications. Compared to most smartwatches available in the market, the Juxt doesn’t come with big, round touchscreen but rather opts for the style of a Chronograph.
It features an OLED screen just above the 6 hour indicator to show notifications for incoming calls, texts, emails, social media to name a few. The Juxt will be able to do basic fitness tracking and is compatible with Android and iOS devices.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The Titan Juxt will be available in Rose Gold, Stainless Steel and Titanium options. The smart analog watch starts at Rs 15,995 and is now available for pre-order.