Titan has announced the launch of its Juxt smartwatch globally. The Juxt is the first smartwatch from Indian watchmaker developed in collaboration with HP.
The Juxt smartwatch looks exactly like any other analog watch would do but adds an OLED panel to show notifications. Compared to most smartwatches available in the market, the Juxt doesn’t come with big, round touchscreen but rather opts for the style of a Chronograph.
It features an OLED screen just above the 6 hour indicator to show notifications for incoming calls, texts, emails, social media to name a few. The Juxt will be able to do basic fitness tracking and is compatible with Android and iOS devices.
The Titan Juxt will be available in Rose Gold, Stainless Steel and Titanium options. The smart analog watch starts at Rs 15,995 and is now available for pre-order.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More