Sony has launched a new range of cameras, right from a new full frame A7S to enntry-level cybershot cameras.
The top of the line camera is the A7S which brings in 4K video quality into the hands of professional photographers and videographers. Coming in the family of the A7 and A7R, the camera features a new 12.2 effective megapixel 35mm full frame Exmor CMOS sensor paired with a BIONZ X image processor, allowing it to shoot at a sensitivity range of ISO 50 – 409,600. It is also the first model to utilise the entire width of a full-frame image sensor for 4K video.
Priced at Rs 1,54,990, the model will start selling in mid July.
Following on the legacy of the A77, the A77 II bring in enhancements like advanced phase detection autofocus in a tough, weather-resistant body. The A77 II features no less than 79 autofocus detection points, including 15 cross points within most frequently-used central area of the sensor. It will also come with an on-board Wi-Fi that allows one-touch connection with smartphones and tablets. The A 77 II will be available with various lenses with prices starting Rs 84,990.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Sony has also launched a an update of its popular Cyber-shotTM RX100 camera. The Cyber-shotTM RX100 III comes with an upgraded lens and faster image processor and a retractable OLED Tru-FinderTM with ZEISS T. The camera will have enhanced movie features and a 180-degree tilting LCD. The camera will have a 20.1 effective megapixel back-illuminated 1.0-type Exmor RTM CMOS sensor. The camera is priced Rs 54,900.