Sony has launched a new range of cameras, right from a new full frame A7S to enntry-level cybershot cameras.
The top of the line camera is the A7S which brings in 4K video quality into the hands of professional photographers and videographers. Coming in the family of the A7 and A7R, the camera features a new 12.2 effective megapixel 35mm full frame Exmor CMOS sensor paired with a BIONZ X image processor, allowing it to shoot at a sensitivity range of ISO 50 – 409,600. It is also the first model to utilise the entire width of a full-frame image sensor for 4K video.
Priced at Rs 1,54,990, the model will start selling in mid July.
Following on the legacy of the A77, the A77 II bring in enhancements like advanced phase detection autofocus in a tough, weather-resistant body. The A77 II features no less than 79 autofocus detection points, including 15 cross points within most frequently-used central area of the sensor. It will also come with an on-board Wi-Fi that allows one-touch connection with smartphones and tablets. The A 77 II will be available with various lenses with prices starting Rs 84,990.
Sony has also launched a an update of its popular Cyber-shotTM RX100 camera. The Cyber-shotTM RX100 III comes with an upgraded lens and faster image processor and a retractable OLED Tru-FinderTM with ZEISS T. The camera will have enhanced movie features and a 180-degree tilting LCD. The camera will have a 20.1 effective megapixel back-illuminated 1.0-type Exmor RTM CMOS sensor. The camera is priced Rs 54,900.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016